Zobacz temat
 Drukuj temat
In a method you already know me.
azotom
The days before you go had been difficult. My left lobe is actually quite uncomfortable, it presses on my small stomach if I lie in the certain position and I need to prop myself up while having sex. It had test hpv cena also affected how I walked which, possibly tension added to the mix, had given me a sore upper back where the muscles are taut. All these complaints seem to have melted away with new hope that situations are going in the right direction (except the discomfort inside my abdomen which prevents me lying on my own front). It is amazing how your mental health so directly affects your physical health. I had a dark cloud hanging over me, worrying the treatment might not have worked and wondering if the was the truth, the number of options there would end up given the tumour load was already quite high in the liver. The moment Prof Vogl communicated his conclusions those worries just fell away. He was happy will return at the begining of January which essentially gives me a totally free pass over Xmas and New Year. A wonderful couple weeks to enjoy our kids and friends and indulge in being extravagantly Xmassy.

Przejdź do forum: